There are numerous ways you can check your Aadhar Card status. You can either check the status through the official website, phone call or through SMS. Follow the instructions illustrated below to learn how to check your Aadhar Card status.
If you haven’t applied for Aadhar Card yet, Follow this link.
Check your Aadhar Card Status
- Primarily, you require your temporary enrollment number along with date and time of registration.
- You can obtain them from the acknowledgement slip you receive during Aadhar card registration.
- Go the official enrollment status enquiry website by clicking here.
- You should access a webpage similar to the image illustrated below.
- Enter your Enrollment number and Date / Time of registration.
- You will also need to input a verification captcha code to prove that you’re a human.
- Hit Submit and if your application is processed, it should display your card status.
- Refresh the webpage if any connection error pops up.
If you’re Aadhar card status is processed and out for delivery, you can check the Postal status of your delivery package as well through the official IndiaPost tracking page illustrated below.
Click here to Check the Delivery Status. (Follow the similar procedure, Enter your enrollment number along with the Date / Time details).
Also Read: Download e-Aadhar Letter Online.
If you do not have access to the internet or if you are unable to access the official webpage depicted earlier, you can also know your Aadhar Card Status through an SMS.
Send SMS: “UID STATUS <14 digit temporary enrollment number>” to the number 51969.
For Example: “UID STATUS 12345678912345” (Without the quotes).
If your enrollment is processed already, you should receive your Aadhar number through SMS. If not, you will receive a generic status description.
If you have any further questions or queries, you can feel free to hit me a message through our contact form.