If you’ve enrolled for an Aadhar card and haven’t received it yet, Here’s a good news for you. UIDAI now enables you to generate an e-Aadhar Card from the official site. It functions similar to the actual Aadhar card, you can print it out.
Various public sector undertaking services including Banking, NEFT, Money Exchange, Subsidy Registration, Gas and Power Subsidy e.t.c require Aadhar number as a mandatory aspect. e-Aadhar Letter provides a digital alternative for these services before the delivery of the original copy.
Download your e-Aadhar Card Letter Online
Before downloading the digital copy, you need to make sure your actual card /number is processed and out for delivery. You check the status here.
- First Browse to the Official e-Aadhar Portal (UIDAI Portal).
- You need to input your enrollment number along with Date/ Time of enrollment.
- You can find these details on your acknowledgement slip provided.
- You need to enter your name and Pin code as well along with the verification captcha.
- Hit Submit. The subsequent step is to verify your mobile phone number.
- Last four digits of your enrolled mobile number will be displayed.
- You can either choose Yes (If the displayed number is accessible) or No, if you wish to configure your number.
- After verification, a verification code (One time Password) will be delivered to your mobile phone.
- Input the verification code in the “OTP No.” text field.
- You will be granted access to download the e-Aadhar Card PDF file.
The PDF file may be password locked. Input your Pin code to unlock the respective file. You can either print it out for an alternative of the original copy or upload the PDF copy while online service registration.
Thanks for reading. If you face any trouble while following my illustrated instructions, please let me know through comments.