For Enrollment and Registration of your Aadhar Card / UID, you need to enroll for a registration slot at an Authorized official Aadhar centres. UIDAI has allotted over 180 centres across the country for registration. In addition to these permanent centres, occasional registration camps are also conducted for awareness.
After slot booking, you need follow the registration procedure (Document submission, Proof verification, Bio metric scanning, and e.t.c).
Click here to search for Authorized centres (Locate Aadhar Centres nearby).
Enquiry for Corrections
The Unique Identification Authority of India openly invites suggestions, acknowledgment for an improved user / customer experience. You can contact the official authorities concerned using the contact information illustrated below.
For grievances or corrections /amendments of errors in your Aadhar card, you may use the following contact information. Make sure to clearly illustrate your problem in your contact letter or e-mail, including the enrollment number and Time of registration available on your acknowledgement slip.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Government of India,
Third Floor, Tower 2,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
Pin Code: 110001.
Contact Number (Free within the Country): 1800-300-1947
Contact Email: email@example.com
Reasons for Contact
The most common reasons for contacting the official support are:
- Service Suggestions for improvements.
- To report inefficiency of any UIDAI employee or official.
- If you haven’t received your Aadhar Card yet till date.
- Amendments or corrections in the information printed on the card (E.g: Name, Adddress, Age, e.t.c.).
- If your card isn’t properly processed or your enrollment number doesn’t work while checking status.